Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License a.Upon payment, permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DRT Online Ltd's web site for personal or commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: i.modify or copy the materials; ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) other than for the uses specifically spelled out in the user manual; iii.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DRT Online Ltd's web site other than for personal use only; iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials (including the "Powered By..." footer link; or v.transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. b.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DRT Online Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format and no refund shall be issued.
3. Limitations In no event shall DRT Online Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DRT Online Ltd's Internet site, even if DRT Online Ltd or a DRT Online Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on DRT Online Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DRT Online Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DRT Online Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DRT Online Ltd will endeavor to provide the most complete and stable material and software possible, however, DRT Online Ltd makes no commitment to timeframes or dates concerning updates to the materials or software.
6. Governing Law Any claim relating to DRT Online Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.